GeeksofChaOs.com is proud to present A Bloody Mess: Special VGA Edition. Which contains all the UV (UltraViolence) of the original but in gut spewing, bowel moving, tongue dripping clarity. Enjoy the fine wood grains, the slick red blood, and the seemingly endless stream of soon to be headless highly detailed reanimated dead. Revel in the unadulterated oozing cheese of a B-Rate horror movie plot line, as you unload shell after shell of hot lead into more of the walking undead than you would prefer to count.
The frantic, pulse pounding game play will have you on the edge of your seat wishing you could bite your nails, but you can’t because your finger are glued to the buttons trying to stop the advancing zombie on the left from eating your family! (high pitched woman scream goes here) So what are you waiting for? You could have A Bloody Mess, in the palm of your hand...!
Features of A Bloody Mess include:
- VGA quality graphics, and ultra smooth animations
- New button configuration screen
- Multiple weapons
- Well over a thousand reanimated corpses
- Frantic game play during day, evening, and night
- Blood, blood, and oh ya, did I mention blood
- Truly random enemy generation. So every time you play it’s never the same
- A thrilling B-Rate Horror movie plot line
A gory, gross horror adventure with a touch of high-camp humor.